Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I sit here, on the couch, watching the local news, snagging the wifi signal, and connecting to the outside world. The weather is hot, sticky, moist, with a dense fog, so I was not able to go to the beach to watch the sun rise this morning.


I look out the glass door to see the remains of the tree that fell in the microburst 5 days ago.


My biggest decision today is beach or pool? As the sun is not supposed to break thru the fog until afternoon, and then showers are possible, I might choose the pool, which then leaves me to decide what bathing suit to wear.


How fabulous to not have anything else to think about. I could get very used to doing absolutely nothing. I originally planned this week to be driving around the American Mid West, but my struggle with pneumonia, and the continued weakness that I have, unable to walk even a mile, left me with no choice but to spend several days just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment