Monday, June 21, 2010

Please, someone tell me why I have troubles to overcome whenever I have time restrictions to my life? or is it that I ignore everything I need to do, putting everything off until tomorrow, and now that tomorrow is today, I have to do all of yesterday's work, as well as today's and tomorrow's again.

Why am I surrounded by incompetent dolts? Am I am incompetent dolt?

Maybe I should resume my hormonal supplements.

I need a vacation. I need a bag of money. The vacation is on it's way, the money is not. I suppose if I stayed home I would have more time and money to myself, but where is the fun in that?

Getting sick after my last foray out of the real world has made this next one seem unreal, surrealistic, and distant, but now it looms, and my list of things to get to has grown longer, nothing was gotten to, and time runs out.

I need someone to run my life without telling me what to do. The voices in my head are not as helpful as they once were.

And just when did I get old? I admit I am younger than other people, but I am no longer young and vital. It hurts to get out of bed and go to work on the weekends now. It hurts to get out of bed every day.

So, I smile and get through the day, taking care of other people's needs, while ignoring my own, and as it all comes crashing down around me, I solomnly swear to never put off anything again, unless I can get to it tomorrow, with a clearer head, and a rested mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment